The art of making a profit in collaborative supply networks lies in our ability, and our willingness, to convince a clutch of buyers, and a clutch of sellers, to cooperate with each other, and with us.
- Rather than listening to one person, we listen to what a whole crowd are thinking, doing and saying to each other
- Nothing is a given and work becomes fast as we ‘fly a kite’ and test the response
- And it is networked, of course
PSYCHOLOGISTS AND SUPPLY NETWORKS
Some people are naturals. Most of us have to learn and psychologists and management coaches are falling over themselves to describe how the winners play the game.
At Rooi Limited, I work mainly on the network side.
- Gathering information via web networks and using multi-media to communicate powerfully.
I also write about our growing understanding of the art of many-to-many work at my blog, flowingmotion.
- Telling our group story engagingly and conversationally
- Working very fast, setting up each move as an experiment